Open Position: Sales Manager
Omnitech is seeking a highly ambitious self-starter to fill a Sales Manager role with our established organization.
Omnitech (www.omnitech.ca) is an exclusive Atlantic Canadian distributor of Industrial and Municipal Process Control, Instrumentation and Specialty Valve Products. Target industries include oil & gas, pulp and paper, food and beverage, municipal water and wastewater, manufacturing, mining and aggregate and much more.
The successful candidate would lead and oversee sales operations in the Atlantic Canada Region.
Requirements of position:
- Must live or be willing to relocate to report to the Dartmouth NS office.
- Self-motivated and accustomed to operating with little supervision
- Experience in managing and forecasting sales pipeline
- Technical inclination and expertise selling and servicing would be considered an asset
- Travel- 25% of time travel to client sites, industry events and/or making joint sales calls with the outside team or supplier visitors.
- Multitasking-able to manage multiple tasks and projects accurately
- Able to build strong relationship with the sales team to set and meet aggressive goal and objectives
- Minimum 5-year experience managing and motivating sales team
- Ability to meet OLISS-Personal Security Clearance
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with customers, contractors, distributors, and engineering firms
- Identify and build relationships with all decision makers, key contacts during and after the sales cycle
- Through your actions and management of the sales team secure new customers and successful solicitation
- Travel with sales team members and suppliers to visit customers and participate in lunch & learns
- Use internal processes and negotiate costing with suppliers to secure large bids and opportunities
- Plan, lead and schedule quarterly sales meetings to motivate employees, review sales plans and targets.
Omnitech offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives, mileage reimbursement, RSP, health and dental benefits and much more. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume along with cover letter in confidence to email@example.com. Only those selected for the next step will be contacted.
Expansion at Omnitech
Omnitech is pleased to announce the recent expansion of our head office location in the Burnside Industrial Park, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Thanks to the continued support of our customers, we are able to expand testing and assembly areas, along with added warehouse and office spaces. We now have over 12,500 square feet and 3 loading bays.
Omnitech is committed to growing and adapting to the changing needs of the industries that we serve in the Atlantic Canada Region.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding our products and services. Omnitech can be reached by phone or email at 902-468-5911 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all enquiries.
2018 Nova Scotia Chief Power Engineers & Plant Maintenance Conference of Nova Scotia and Trade Show
Omnitech Incorporated attended the 2018 Nova Scotia Chief Power Engineers and Plant Maintenance Conference of Nova Scotia and Trade Show in Dartmouth, NS.
November 8th, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton, Wyse Rd., Dartmouth NS.